We are Fiat 500e specialists from Poland. We are able to work remotely to diagnose Your Fiat 500e or can travel anywhere in Europe with fully on-site diagnostics. Depending on the problem, we can solve it – remotely – online or face to face in your location, or in my workshop in central Poland
I use the latest diagnostic equipment from the Stellantis group – Mopar Diagnostic Pod. Thanks to this, I am able to diagnose every, even the newest car in this group.
#CoVID-19 – Due to the coronavirus pandemic, and thus, the suspension of all international flights. We will continue to offer door to door service almost all over Europe in compliance with local regulations.
We were the first in Europe to deal with the electric Fiat 500e. To meet these needs, we created Electro AutoBodo – Electric Car Service from scratch. As first to solve the problem of a blocked Fiat 500e, we continue to be ahead of the competition. Dozens of Electric Cars have already passed through our hands. We have solved the most difficult problems that others could not. Thanks to which, today we can confidently be called the most experienced Electric Fiat 500e service in Europe. That’s why you shouldn’t waste time and money looking for other repair service. contact us right away.
Fiat 500e Service Europe offer:
Full computer diagnostics, updates and recalls. BPCM u69 updates. We perform full computer diagnostics and use only top-notch equipment. As a result, we can program and delete any errors from all modules.
Problems related to overly discharged Fiat’s 500e HV batteries can be difficult to diagnose. But virtually no Fiat 500e charging problems are a problem for us. Visit our helpful blogs to learn more about electric Fiat 500 HV Batteries Best Practices
Full mechanical in addition to electrical Fiat 500e Service. HV Battery repairs and regeneration. Rebuild HV battery packs after accidents, floods etc. Limited Power Mode, Service Charging System. 47% SOC fiat 500e
Consultants for ‘after accident repairs’ and rebuilds. After collision Fiat 500e unlocking.
Reports of high-voltage battery State Of Health of Fiat 500e & Overhaul of all electric and hybrid cars.
News from 500e Service
Read more news on our Fiat 500e BLOG.
- Pacifica PHEV Fuse BoxPacifica PHEV Fuse Box description. Nr. Cartridge Fuse Blade Fuse Description F06 – – Unused F07 – 25 Amp Clear Ignition Coil/Fuel Injector F08 – […]
- Remote repair with ATS RacingRemote repair with ATS Racing. Last week I was contacted by Aaron from ATS Racing with Fiat 500e problem. The guys from ATS Racing specialize […]
- Another Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid launchedAnother Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid launched without replacing a single car module. Like most cars, this one came to me, because another service failed. They reported […]
- Flooded Fiat 500e batteryFlooded Fiat 500e battery, probably in the worst condition I’ve ever seen. As I have mentioned more than once, with the ideas for lowering the […]
- Another Fiat 500e after another serviceAnother Fiat 500e after another service. I.e. repair of a car, broken by another service. The car came to me after a remote diagnosis of […]
- Can the coronavirus kill a Fiat 500e?Problem with the over discharging HV battery when Fiat 500e not used.
- Fiat 500e, cabin heater & AC problem.Fiat 500e, cabin heater & AC problem after problem. I’m not going to go into detail about what happened before the car came to me. […]
- Fiat 500e battery replacementFiat 500e battery replacement starts with getting the 500e replacement battery. Unfortunately it is not easy for several reasons: The new HV battery was more […]
Fiat 500e knowledge base
Fiat 500e knowledge base and useful information by our Service.
- Fiat 500e FusesFiat 500e Fuses and The Power Distribution Center is located on the right side of the underhood (green arrow) Cavity Maxi Fuse Mini Fuse Description F01 60 Amp Blue Body Control Module (BCM) F02 20 Amp Yellow HiFi Amp F03 20 Amp Yellow Ignition Switch F04 40 Amp Orange Brake […]
- Humidity sensor and wet rugs in the Fiat 500eHumidity sensor and wet rugs in the Fiat 500e. Many people have problems with moisture in the interior of the Fiat 500e. Some have even wet passenger or driver rugs. Sometimes there is a musty smell inside the Fiat 500e. Why is moisture control inside the Fiat 500e so important? […]
- Fiat 500e Battery LOGfind out how to do a Fiat 500e battery health report and submit it using our analysis form
- Fiat 500e diagnostic toolFiat 500e diagnostic tools overview. From basic ELM327 Scanners to profesional service equipment.
About the Electric Fiat 500e
Electric Fiat 500e 2013-2019 – based on cult model 500, named just 500e. It’s 24kWh HV battery pack running 83kW brushless engine. reaches 200Nm from the very start. 140 km / h maximum speed achieved without changing gears (engine connected to the front diffuser in a fixed gear). Full technical specification of electric Fiat 500e
So far the car has only been produced for the United States. has become a very popular electric, aftermarket car in Europe. This is certainly due to the great design and very attractive prices in US aftermarket auctions. Fiat 500e service did not import cars from United States.
About the New Fiat 500e 2020+
- New Fiat 500e 2020New Fiat 500e 2020 – the first globally available electric Fiat 500e. Available in three body styles: hatchback, cabrio and in a completely new three-door variant 3+1. The 3+1 version has a double-wing passenger door, which makes it easier to get to the rear seat. additionally, two versions of the engine and battery are available: […]
- Fiat 500e La Prima 2020 specsFiat 500e La Prima 2020 specs of the new, globally available electric Fiat 500. Drive Wheel : front Engine/motor Type: electric motor Fuel Type: n/a Power: 87 kw (118 hp) Total Max. Power (kW): 87 Total Max. Power (hp): 118 Max Torque: 220 nm Engine Type: permanent-magnet synchronous motor Max Power: 87 kW Max. Power KW: […]
Check my engine power tests after 47% dead Fiat 500e
Check out my engine power tests after a 47% not ready Fiat 500e. I would like to point out that my competition does not boast about the performance of cars after their battery regeneration. Why? Because they have nothing to brag about! They lack not only the knowledge and experience, but also the appropriate equipment to perform this service at the highest level. Thats why below, I present 3 videos where you can read the “motor power” from the Fiat 500e dashboard. All this cars are after my service of the HV battery rising after 47% red turtle (HV over-discharge). You can find more proofs on my youtube channel.