We are Fiat 500e specialists from Poland. We are able to work remotely to diagnose Your Fiat 500e or can travel anywhere in Europe with fully on-site diagnostics. Whatever the issues are, we can solve it – remotely – online, or face to face at your location.
#CoVID-19 – Due to the coronavirus pandemic, and thus, the suspension of all international flights. We will continue to offer door to door service almost all over Europe in compliance with local regulations.
We were the first in Europe to deal with the electric Fiat 500e. To meet these needs, we created Electro AutoBodo – Electric Car Service from scratch. As first to solve the problem of a blocked Fiat 500e, we continue to be ahead of the competition. Dozens of Electric Cars have already passed through our hands. We have solved the most difficult problems that others could not. Thanks to which, today we can confidently be called the most experienced Electric Fiat 500e service in Europe. That’s why you shouldn’t waste time and money looking for other repair service. contact us right away.
Fiat 500e Service Europe offer
Electric Fiat 500e Service Europe provides:
Full computer diagnostics, updates and recalls. BPCM u69 updates. We perform full computer diagnostics and use only top-notch equipment. As a result, we can program and delete any errors from all modules.
Problems related to overly discharged Fiat’s 500e HV batteries can be difficult to diagnose. But virtually no Fiat 500e charging problems are a problem for us. Visit our helpful blogs to learn more about electric Fiat 500 HV Batteries Best Practices
Full mechanical in addition to electrical Fiat 500e Service. HV Battery repairs and regeneration. Rebuild HV battery packs after accidents, floods etc. Limited Power Mode, Service Charging System. 47% SOC fiat 500e
Consultants for ‘after accident repairs’ and rebuilds. After collision Fiat 500e unlocking.
Reports of high-voltage battery State Of Health of Fiat 500e & Overhaul of all electric and hybrid cars.
News from 500e Service
Read more news on our Fiat 500e BLOG.
- Fiat 500e suspension modificationsFiat 500e suspension modifications are a more and more frequent topic that I encounter on internet forums and customer questions. A recurring idea is to increase the diameter of the rims and lower the suspension. Why do I consider this a bad idea? First of […]
- Fiat 500e remote diagnosis with Dunew Motorsport BulgariaFiat 500e remote diagnosis with Dunew Motor Sport Bulgaria. It’s already my third electric Fiat 500e that I am helping to get started in Bulgaria. And I think the first such professional team with which I worked remotely from the beginning of COVID lockdown. Over […]
- Service Charging System Fiat 500eService Charging System in Fiat 500e can be caused by many problems. Computer diagnostics is, as in the case of an electric car, is always the basis for repair. First, what DTC errors are reported? Next is a visual inspection of the High Voltage installation, […]
- Fiat 500e Remote Service in the United StatesFiat 500e Remote Service in the United States, begins with one of the biggest messes I have ever encountered. Jon sent me a n e-mail with dashboard photos of almost all possible errors appearing simultaneously on his 2013 500e. His main concern however, was repair […]
- Fiat 500e inspection before or after purchaseFiat 500e inspection before or after the purchase, we especially recommend to people who have never had contact with electric vehicles before. “before or after the purchase inspection” is primarily a visual check of the condition of the High Voltage installation. A small scratch on […]
- Fiat 500e battery repairFiat 500e battery repair by dead cells replacing. Lithium cells cant be regenerated but in some cases Lithium battery packs can be regenerated by replacing only few bed cells
Fiat 500e knowledge base
Fiat 500e knowledge base and useful information by our Service.
- Fiat 500e FusesFiat 500e Fuses and The Power Distribution Center is located on the right side of the underhood (green arrow) CavityMaxi FuseMini FuseDescriptionF0160 Amp BlueBody Control Module (BCM)F0220 Amp YellowHiFi AmpF0320 Amp YellowIgnition SwitchF0440 Amp OrangeBrake System Module PumpF0570 Amp TanElectric Power Steering (EPS)F0660 Amp BlueRadiator FanF0740 Amp OrangeRegen Brake ModuleF0840 […]
- Humidity sensor and wet rugs in the Fiat 500eHumidity sensor and wet rugs in the Fiat 500e. Many people have problems with moisture in the interior of the Fiat 500e. Some have even wet passenger or driver rugs. Sometimes there is a musty smell inside the Fiat 500e. Why is moisture control inside the Fiat 500e so important? […]
- Fiat 500e Battery LOGfind out how to do a Fiat 500e battery health report and submit it using our analysis form
Fiat 500e RallyCross eN
Fiat 500e RallyCross eN supported by fiatservice.eu
- Fiat 500e Rally Cross Słomczyn 2020Fiat 500e Rally Cross Słomczyn 2020 more video footage soon… Future of motorsport is very silent 🙂
- Fiat 500e RallyCross eN final preparationsFiat 500e RallyCross eN final preparations photo gallery. RallyCross eN from theory to practice with ELIMEN Racing preparing electric cars for RallyCross eN races is not only about welding a safety cage and mounting a racing seat. The Elimen Racing company dealt with the topic fully professionally. We considered all […]
- Service Charging System on Fiat 500e RallyCrossService Charging System on Fiat 500e RallyCross just a few days before the official presentation of cars for authorization at the Polish Motor Association. Meanwhile on the IPC- Instrument Panel Cluster. Big red turtle icon reports Limited Power Mode. Of course, this requires removal of the HV battery from the […]
About the Electric Fiat 500e
Electric Fiat 500e – based on cult model 500, named just 500e. It’s 24kWh HV battery pack running 83kW brushless engine. reaches 200Nm from the very start. 140 km / h maximum speed achieved without changing gears (engine connected to the front diffuser in a fixed gear). Full technical specification of electric Fiat 500e
So far the car has only been produced for the United States. has become a very popular electric, aftermarket car in Europe. This is certainly due to the great design and very attractive prices in US aftermarket auctions. Fiat 500e service did not import cars from United States.