2020 European maps for Uconnect 8.4 – conversion from North America to European settings and radio tuner. After this conversion, we are able to install Full European Maps and Speed Cameras.
Conversion of the Uconnect module from North America to European settings is not possible by the Authorised Service.
- All European languages menu of the entire system and IPC (Instrument Panel Cluster)
- All European languages navigation commands
- voice dialing in all European languages
- unlocking navigation in version VP3 conversions to VP4
- rear lamp coding from the USA to EU
- European radio waves (even and odd)
- possible update to the latest map of all of Europe
Update works on:
all models VP3 (radio) and VP4 (navigation) from 2013 to 2018
Panasonic continental unit since 2018
200 from 2015
300 from 2015
Pacifica from 2017, from 2018 Panasonic module.
Challenger from 2015
Charger from 2015
Durango from 2014
Viper from 2013
1500 from 2013
2500/3500 from 2013
4500/5500 from 2013
Cherokee from 2014
Grand Cherokee from 2014
Update of Uconnect Europe Map to the latest version
There are many different models of the FCA uConnect, made by many different companies like Harmon, Continental, Panasonic
The modifications here are for the units found in Jeep NA & EU, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat EU and Alfa NA & EU, in the 8.4” and 6.5” size.
3.4 “, 5” and 7 “units are made by different manufacturers, with different software, and are not covered by this article. The UConnect of the Fiat 500e is therefore excluded.
First steps to convert or update Uconnect 8.4
First steps to convert or update Uconnect 8.4 is opening the settings app on your Navi panel and select system info. Send us a screenshot for verification and conversion service price.